The objectives of the Golf Consultants Association are:
- To promote the golf related consultancy skills and attributes of Members.
- To provide a point of reference for potential clients worldwide seeking golf consultancy services.
- To generate consultancy opportunities for Members.
- To provide a forum within which Members may share knowledge, experience and good practice.
- To define and maintain an Association Code of Practice in the field of golf consultancy.
The annual fee for 2011-12 has been set at £250. There is currently no referral fee for business generated through the Association.
Any member joining will receive:
- Membership of a marketing and educational Association focussed on providing networking opportunities to its membership
- Opoortunity to attend, free of charge, Association events
- Regular press releases covering subjects selected by the member but highlighting their association with the GCA
- Access to all leads generated by the Association subject to the rules laid out in the Constitution
- Membership of the Federation of Sports and Play Associations with its associated benefits
- Preferential rates at key events as negotiated
- Opportunity to invite other Industry professionals to join the Association, subject to the rules laid out within the Constitution
Apply For Membership
The GCA welcomes applications for membership from appropriatly qualified consultants in the golf industry. Please contact an existing member if you would to discuss joining or use this contact form to inquire about membership of the GCA. Call +44 (0) 2476 414999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.